Beauty Course Employers

Employers

Looking to recruit an Apprentice?

  • We offer flexible training across all programmes to suit your business needs
  • Continual enrolment throughout the year
  • Provision of an in-salon assessor to help your training progress
  • We provide you with a personal training consultant who will visit you to ensure your trainee is progressing and support you with all aspects of the programme
  • Ofsted Good provider with a proven track record over the past 20 years
CLICK HERE FOR INCENTIVE DETAILS

EMPLOYER CO-INVESTMENT

Employing an Apprentice aged 19+

From May 2017, if you employ an apprentice who is aged 19+ you will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%).

Please contact us on 01423 528066 for details of pricing and payment options 

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL

Apprentices

Looking for an Apprenticeship?

  • We provide Apprentice training courses in both Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy (click the links for further details).
  • It is your responsibility to find an employer willing to train you. Click the button below to view a list of local employers known to offer apprenticeships.
  • If you would like to discuss apprenticeship possibilities with someone, please call 01423 528 066 and ask for Sarah Howard.
CLICK HERE FOR VACANCY LIST