Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Intuitions Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Intuitions Ltd.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Intuitions Ltd’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Intuitions Ltd’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
3. Whilst the directors of Intuitions Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the directors of Intuitions Ltd accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Intuitions Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. The directors of Intuitions Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Intuitions Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Intuitions Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Intuitions Ltd is a private limited company (company registration number: 2831784). Documents may be served on the directors of Intuitions Ltd at its registered address:
43 Tower St
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as laid out below.
In order to purchase products or services from us, we need to know your name, address, and email address and various other details. We gather this information to allow us to contact you efficiently and deal with your order. The relevant information is then used by us, and our agents to communicate with you regarding our products and services or as otherwise required.
If you wish to register for our mail service you must provide us with your name and email address. From time to time we may provide the information that you have provided in subscribing to our mail service or in purchasing products or services through the website to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services or products from Intuitions and associated organisations in the public and private sector that we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to OUR EMAIL IN HERE TICK PLEASE We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to OUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY CLICKING HERE.
We would like to provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an email to OUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY CLICKING HERE.
Aside from the matters laid out above, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party save with your consent.
Intuitions Ltd employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this site, but such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the website and revise it for the benefit of our customers by making your visit to the site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Because of the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your browser should contain details in its help facility.
The internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various security measures but you are advised to treat the internet as an insecure medium in all your communications with us. However payments made through this website are handled using secure socket layer technology or other technology which is at least (if not more) secure than that.
Your payment information will not be retained by us and will not be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances.
If Intuitions Ltd is integrated into any company or organisation your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective operators and their advisers and will be passed on to the new operators of Intuitions Ltd.
If any of the information that you have provided to Intuitions Ltd changes, for example if you change your email address, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to OUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY CLICKING HERE.
Owing to the global nature of the internet’s infrastructure the information you provide may be temporarily transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy whilst in transmission.