Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Intuitions Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Intuitions Ltd.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Intuitions Ltd’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Intuitions Ltd’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
3. Whilst the directors of Intuitions Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the directors of Intuitions Ltd accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Intuitions Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. The directors of Intuitions Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Intuitions Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Intuitions Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Intuitions Ltd is a private limited company (company registration number: 2831784). Documents may be served on the directors of Intuitions Ltd at its registered address:
43 Tower St